SLIP TRIP FALL ACCIDENT SOLICITOR - INJURY COMPENSATION
LAWYER HELPLINE: ☎ 1800 352 100
Have you suffered a tripping or slipping accident?
Unsure whether you can claim compensation for personal injury ?
Are you looking for legal advice from trip slip fall solicitors?
Our trip slip fall accident solicitors use the no win no fee scheme and compensation is paid in full. If you would like advice with no further obligation on a slip trip fall accident claim from a specialist personal injury solicitor just use the helpline or complete and send the contact form.
Tripping Slipping Falling Accident
This type of injury can occur almost anywhere and in a wide variety of circumstances including at work, on pavements and in other public and private places. Some of the more common causes include -:
- things left lying about
- overgrown vegetation
- inherently dangerous surfaces
- surfaces negligently made dangerous
- potholes and ruts
- raised edges
- wobbling flagstones
- unexpected gradients
- unsafe steps
- defective structure
An individual has a duty to take reasonable care when walking however owners and occupiers of property have a duty of care to ensure that their premises are of obstruction, clean and safe to use in a normal manner by those who are invited onto the premises. If the owner or occupier has breached their duty of care to the public and you have been injured as a result then you will be able to make a slip trip fall accident claim.
The amount of personal injury compensation that you will be entitled to will depend on the extent of your injuries and disabilities and the degree of responsibility or blame that can be attributed to the potential defendant.
If the accident was entirely the fault of another person, you will be awarded the full amount of compensation for your injuries.
If the accident was partially your fault, you may still be entitled to some compensation (a reduced amount) for your injuries.
If the accident was entirely your own fault, you will not have a claim for compensation for personal injury.
Evidence a slip trip fall accident Solicitor needs to substantiate a compensation claim :-
- Take photographs of the site of your downfall. Ensure that all photographs are dated. Photos can be useful in proving attempted repairs by highway authorities.
- Take photographs of any warning signs.
- Take the name, address and telephone number of any potential witnesses.
- Keep the shoes that you were wearing and place them inside a plastic bag.
- If you slipped on a substance, bag it and ze it.
- Make a handwritten record of the event. The sooner the better as memories fade with the passage of time.
- Visit your doctor or a hospital to document any injuries and take photographs of any visible injury.
- Keep a diary of your symptoms from time to time, and the places you attend for medical treatment, examination.
- Record all expenses related to your injuries and property damage and if possible retain any receipts.
Trip Slip Fall Accident Solicitors
Here are 3 good reasons to choose our lawyers:
LAWYER HELPLINE: ☎ 1800 352 100
- Our trip slip fall accident solicitors will provide you with legal advice on your rights and entitlements to compensation with no further obligation.
- Our solicitors are specialists with extensive experience in negotiating, settling and litigating accident compensation claims.
- If you decide to instruct any of our specialists to obtain compensation for you, they will act on a no win no fee basis. Compensation is paid in full and win or lose there is no charge.