SHOULDER INJURY SOLICITORS - ACCIDENT COMPENSATION CLAIM
LAWYER HELPLINE: ☎ 1800 352 100
Have you been involved in an accident that wasn't your fault?
Are you thinking about making an injury compensation claim?
Are you looking for legal advice from a shoulder injury solicitor?
Our shoulder injury solicitors use the no win no fee scheme and compensation is paid in full. If you would like advice on how to make a shoulder injury claim with no further obligation from a specialist personal injury solicitor just use the helpline or complete and send the contact form.
If you are experiencing pain and can answer yes to any of the questions below then you should seek qualified medical attention from your local doctor who may refer you to an orthopaedic surgeon for assessment :-
- Is the joint stiff or painful?
- Is rotation of your arm restricted compared to normal?
- Does it feel like the joint could pop out of its socket?
- Do you lack strength in the area?
This problem is a frequent consequence of motor vehicle collisions and workplace accidents especially those involving lifting heavy items. In both of these cases it is likely that a third party will be wholly or partially responsible in negligence and if that is the case then it is advisable to see a lawyer in order to investigate the possibility of a shoulder injury claim for compensation.
There can be some quite serious damage caused to this part of the body which may cause long-term problems and disability resulting in substantial financial losses mostly relating to loss of future wages and loss of lifestyle. If this problem was caused as a result of an accident that was not wholly your fault then you should start a shoulder injury claim however there are time limits and you should not delay taking legal advice.
The general rule on time limits is that a claim for personal injury should be settled or proceedings should have been issued in a court of law within 3 years of the event giving rise to the injury. There are exceptions to the general rule and in addition the court does have a discretion, which is rarely used, to extend the available time :-
- time does not start running until the potential claimant attains the age of 18 years
- time does not run against the mentally disabled until full mental capacity is regained
- time does not start to run until the discovery of a substantial injury
Injuries that are commonly associated with this area of the body, often caused in a traumatic accident include :-
- impingement syndrome
- frozen shoulder
- separated shoulder
- rotator cuff syndrome
- brachial plexus injuries
Shoulder Injury Solicitors
Here are 3 good reasons to choose our lawyers:
LAWYER HELPLINE: ☎ 1800 352 100
- Our shoulder injury solicitors will provide you with legal advice on your rights and entitlements to compensation with no further obligation.
- Our solicitors are specialists with extensive experience in negotiating, settling and litigating accident compensation claims.
- If you decide to instruct any of our specialists to obtain compensation for you, they will act on a no win no fee basis. Compensation is paid in full and win or lose there is no charge.